Prescription Pads and Rx Paper for California
Order tamper resistant prescription pads and Rx paper for Non-Controlled substances for all professional designations including doctor, dentist, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, veterinary medicine, etc. in California. We process orders within 48 hours of receipt. Shipments to California from our Florida-based facility take 4-5 days by FedEx Ground. See pricing below. Now offering 4 pads (400 scripts) for $54 + S/H
Create an account before placing your order to make re-ordering fast and easy!
Please note: PRINTED ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Pressing the ‘back’ button during the online ordering process will result in an error. Use modify buttons to change information. Please review cart fully before payment to ensure ONLY the product(s) you want are showing. All refunds are subject to a restocking fee of 4%.
California Rx Products
Our Rx Products for California are Medicaid/Medicare compliant for Non-controlled substances and include industry-approved security features such as microprint, watermark, security ink and more.
- Standard Rx Scripts (4”x5.5”): Tamper proof prescription pads in multiple quantities for Non-controlled substances
- Blank Rx Paper (8.5”x11”): Tamper resistant single sheet, non perforated, non continuous feed for Non-controlled substances; To be used with Electronic Health Record systems (EHR/EMR).
California Prescription Pad Options (Non-Controlled Scripts Only):
- Single sheet or 2-Part, carbonless copy scripts *For security reasons, the white, second sheet of our two-part, carbonless copy script is completely blank and only transfers what is written on the script. No other information is preprinted or will appear on the second sheet.
- Vertical or landscape format
- Can accommodate multiple address / multiple provider
- Custom layouts available upon request Custom layouts take an additional business day in production and will ship after final proof approval
- Rush processing available
How to order California Rx Prescription Pads and Rx Paper
- Vertical scripts with 1 provider /1 address
- Single and 2-part options
- Rx Paper orders
- View our Expanded Product line and submit an inquiry
Order by Fax/Email/Mail
- Multiple addresses / providers / custom layouts
- Vertical and landscape format
Our Rx products are compliant for use in the state of California for non-controlled substances. To check for tamper resistant Rx product legislation in California, please refer to the state department of health website at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov