Washington Prescription Pads and Rx Paper
Order tamper resistant prescription pads and Rx paper for the state of Washington for all professional designations including doctor, dentist, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, veterinary medicine, etc. We process orders within 48 hours of receipt. From our facility, shipments to Washington take 5 days by FedEx Ground. See pricing below. Now offering 4 pads (400 scripts) for $50 + S/H
Create an account before placing your order to make re-ordering fast and easy!
Please note: PRINTED ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Pressing the ‘back’ button during the online ordering process will result in an error. Use modify buttons to change information. Please review cart fully before payment to ensure ONLY the product(s) you want are showing. All refunds are subject to a restocking fee of 4%.
Washington Rx Products
Rx Products for Washington
All of our Rx Products for Washington are Medicaid/Medicare compliant and include industry-approved security features such as microprint, watermark, security ink and more.
- Standard Rx Scripts (4”x5.5”): Tamper proof prescription pads in multiple quantities
- Numbered Rx Pads (4"x5.5"): Sequentially numbered prescription pads for extra security
- Rx Paper (8.5”x11”): Tamper resistant single sheet, blank, non perforated, non continuous feed; for use with Electronic Health Record systems (EHR/EMR)
Options for Washington Prescription Pads:
- Single sheet or 2-Part, carbonless copy scripts *For security reasons, the white, second sheet of our two-part, carbonless copy script is completely blank and only transfers what is written on the script. No other information is preprinted or will appear on the second sheet.
- Vertical format
- Can accommodate multiple address / multiple provider
- Custom layouts available upon request Custom layouts take an additional business day in production and will ship after final proof approval
- Sequential numbering available
- Rush processing available upon request
How to order Washington Rx Prescription Pads and Rx Paper
- Vertical scripts with 1 provider /1 address
- Single and 2-part options
- Rx Paper orders
- View our Expanded Product line and submit an inquiry
Order by Fax/Email/Mail
- Multiple addresses / providers / custom layouts
All of our Rx products are compliant for use in the state of Washington for controlled and non-controlled substances. To check for tamper resistant Rx product legislation in Washington, please refer to the state department of health website at: http://www.doh.wa.gov